SGGS Collegiate Public School, is promoted by The Sikh Educational Society (SES), which is non-proprietary in character and have eminent educationists, administrators, technocrats, senior army officers and dedicated civil servants as its members. It is led by its President S. Gurdev Singh Brar, I.A.S. (Retd.) and Col. (Retd.) Jasmer Singh Bala, Secretary, SES. All the members of the committee are sincerely committed to the cause of Education.
The Governing Body of SES conceptualized this school to impart quality education and it has undergone remarkable progress and transformation to evolve into one of the most prestigious educational institutions of the region. The school is indeed a feather in the cap of the 'City Beautiful'. The school is alive to the challenges of moulding the students to be lifelong learners by developing their skills as academic achievers, progressive thinkers, effective communicators and empowered citizens who 'think local but act global'. It is an institution where the expectations and the dreams of students are fulfilled, where the creative minds meet professional faculty, where learning is a lifetime experience.
Aims and Objectives
The principle objective of the School is to design and implement a curriculum that develops the skills to understand and learn.
- To provide an environment to foster the pursuit of excellence so that each student has the opportunity to achieve the best scholastic and personal potential.
- To provide a climate for best pedagogy techniques,which is creative and modern in style and delivery. Learning is through doing as far as possible, relying on the 'Project Method' of learning.
- To provide a caring environment in which teachers give individual attention to the well being and personal development of the student.
- The curriculum comprises leadership, spirit of enquiry and adventure, self-reliance, independence and self-esteem. This appreciation of skills other than academic, like music, art, literature that enriches the spirit and mind of the students.
- To prepare students for the Secondary (class XII) Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Examinations (CBSE Board).
- To develop sense of responsibility towards the society and the nation.
- To develop the ethical and spiritual attitude towards life.
- To acquire competency in art of expression, art of living and art of life.
Some Reasons To Choose SGGSCPS
- SGGSCPS integrates academic and extra curricular activities for holistic development
- SGGSCPS grooms future leaders with democratically elected student council.
- We support each individual to develop his/her personal strengths with flexible provisions.
- We install confidence with challenging activities.
- SGGSCPS works towards polishing inherent talent and enhances pupil's overall progress.
- Regular parental interaction with constant communication through PTM.
- SGGSCPS inspires each child to achieve excellence in academics with personal care and attention.
Location on MapGet Direction
|Address||Sri Guru Gobind Singh Collegiate Public School Sector 26, Chandigarh, Sector 26, 160019, India|
Send Email to business
Area: Sector 20